Arctic Monkeys is one of the world's sensational indie rock bands formed in Sheffield, England, arrived in the industry through social media phenomenon in 2005. Debuting with the “I Bet You Look Good on the Dance Floor” single in 2006, they became one of the fastest-selling indie rock bands in British history. Alex Turner in vocal, guitar, and keyboard, rocking alongside Jamie Cook in guitar and keyboard, Nick O’Mailey in Bass, and Matt Helders in drums.
Favourite Worst Nightmare, their second album that went bigger than their first, had sold 85,000 on their first day release and all 12 tracks within entered the Top 200 of the U.K. single charts. Throughout their career, they have brought the indie-psychedelic rock as their signature. Their most recent album, The Car, delivered a long-midnight drive vibe, featuring arrays of slow and stylish music with a taste of bossa nova and soul, catching their loyal fans in a shifting artistic and polarizing progression in the production and Turner’s lyrics.
Ever since their debut and a long journey of bringing their signature indie-rock vibe into the industry, the band now has 37,6 Million listeners on Spotify worldwide and has grown many fans in Indonesia. With 787,948 listeners on Spotify, their Indonesian supporters have been waiting for their presence in Indonesia for quite a long time.
VENUE MAPS & DATES
TICKETS & SEATING PLAN
- CAT 1 and 2 are standing areas, while CAT 3,4 and 5 are numbering seatingCAT 1 dan 2 adalah area penonton berdiri, sedangkan CAT 3,4 dan 5 adalah area penonton duduk yang diberi nomor kursi
- The seat plan is not scaledSeat plan tidak menggambarkan skala sebenarnya
- The locations indicated are only for visual suggestions, the actual location and size may differ slightlyLokasi hanya untuk tujuan visual, lokasi/ukuran sebenarnya sedikit berbeda
- Ticket price excludes government tax 15% and Ticketing admin fee 5%Harga tiket tidak termasuk pajak hiburan daerah sebesar 15% dan biaya admin sebesar 5%
- For CAT 1 and CAT 2 tickets will queue according to Queueing Number (QN) to make ease entering the area. The system will determined QN, and the incoming queue will be sorted based on the QN receivedCAT 1 dan CAT 2 akan menggunakan Queueing Number (QN) untuk mempermudah antrian masuk ke dalam area konser. QN akan ditentukan oleh sistem dan antrian masuk akan diurutkan berdasarkan QN yang diterima
- The seat number for all seated areas will be automatically assigned to you based on the best seat available on the system and will be sent to customer’s e-mail D-7 prior to the showPenomoran kursi untuk semua area duduk akan dipilih secara otomatis oleh sistem berdasarkan kursi terbaik yang tersedia dan akan dikirimkan melalui e-mail pelanggan H-7 sebelum pertunjukan
- CAT 4A,4C, 5A,5C may have some seat that slightly blocked by pillars, but you can still see the stage clearlyCAT 4A,4C, 5A,5C mungkin akan terdapat beberapa kursi dengan yang akan terhalang pilar/kolom gedung, namun kamu tetap dapat melihat panggung dengan jelas
Tickets will go on sale on 19 December 2022, 2PM Jakarta TimeBUY TICKETS
TERM & CONDITION
COVID-19 TERM & CONDITION
Akselerasi Entertainment was established in 2014 as a concert and creative festival promoter, creative agency, and social movement creator.
Akselerasi Ent is the creator of the biggest 90's era annual music festival in Indonesia, The 90s Festival. The 90s Festival is a nostalgic event for the 90s generation to reminisce about the music, vibes, games, and everything from the 90s decade.
In 2020, Akselerasi Ent. created a new festival concept called Everblast Festival with a playback concept to promote and treat the longing of 2000's music. Although it was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Everblast Festival was ready to return in 2023 to present your memories of the 2000's era. Moreover, Akselerasi Entertainment actively manages international artists' solo tours.
Besides being a music promoter, Akselerasi Entertainment is experienced and active in creating several creative events, activations, campaigns, and social movements with various partners such as the government, brands, and communities.